Hug Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And here iam..:)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grautvornix

And here iam..:) Empty
PostSubject: And here iam..:)   And here iam..:) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:02 am

Hi to all!

A few days ago i was recruited by Danaide to this fine guild. I play DAOC as often as i can, but my 9 month old daughter and my job come first!
About my person:
Real name is Markus, i live in Malente in Germany (between Kiel and Lübeck). Iam also no youngster, in real iam 40 years old. I play DAOC since 2004 with a longer period without playing (tested several other games in that time, like SRonline, LOTRO, Atlantica and some more).
In my old days i began in Midgard, liked it really, but i did not like that whole TOA-Stuff (Server was Stonehenge). After some time i went to Hibernia (Server Avalon) which was more what i looked for. After getting 6 lvl 50s here (i did not play much RvR that time cause of that TOA-thing) they opened Salisbury.
I convinced my whole guild in Avalon to move to that new server and founded our Avalon-Guild anew, name was "Waldgrüne Baum-Junkies" (translates to something like "Woodgreen Tree-Junkies"). Here we did a great job, played RvR and PvE alike and had tons of funny days. After that server was loosing more and more of his population and my guild also broke apart i deceided to take a long break (as written above).
And now iam here... Very Happy
Preferred Chars are Animist (which always is part of my Char-pool for money), Druid (most PvP-experience with that) and all kind of tanks (my first char was a Valkyn-Fighter, after that i got a lvl 50 Bolg-hero in Avalon and a lvl 50 Luri-Hero in Salisbury (which i played most after Druid and Animist here).
Something else?
I LOVE HIBERNIA!!!
I LOVE ALL KIND OF BIG RAIDS (RvR or PvE alike).
As i mentioned i founded my own guild in Salisbury and so i also have experience in organizing raids (made around 20 Dragon Raids alone).If SI ever comes to this Server i will probably make such things like TS-Raids, Galladoria and many more.
I DO NOT REALLY LIKE:
TS. It is not really practicable for me cause of my daughter and i just do not like it. I play with it if really needed like playing in Guild-Group-RvR but otherwise i normally can live without it. It is my experience that ppl are talking more about all other things than things happening ingame and it produces much wipes under that conditions (aand really: i just do not like it Twisted Evil ).
Enough for the moment, see ya all ingame!!

Back to top Go down
Danaide

PostSubject: Re: And here iam..:)   And here iam..:) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:58 am

Heya Graut and thank you for the nice presentation! sunny

I know Malente, has been there on my first Summervacation and remember it quite well although i was merely 2 years old Very Happy
Have been to Kiel several times in the last years, even participated in the "Regatta" at the "Kieler Woche" in 2003. That was very impressive!

And i like the kind of people who live in that Area: friendly, nice and nearly unnoticable Accent, open minded. (I know, Generalization, but i experienced it that way as i visited a friend there for about 6 Months.)

I'm very happy, that you joined the Family and i share your love for BIG Action. I led several Relic Raids on Live and participated in nearly every Dragon- and Legion-Raid on Midgard.
If you know a working Setup and Strategy for those Raids, i would love to read them bounce

cheers & /hug
Britta

Back to top Go down
Bashwyr

Bashwyr

PostSubject: Re: And here iam..:)   And here iam..:) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:48 am

Welcome Grautvornix,

welcome to our guild Very Happy .

Nice to see someone from Schleswig-Holstein too here (me = Schleswig). I'm sure you will have a nice time here Smile.

See you in game....

greetz & /hug

Karsten (Bashwyr)
Back to top Go down
Fabulabelle
Admin
Fabulabelle

PostSubject: Re: And here iam..:)   And here iam..:) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:14 am

Welcome to you! And very nice presentation Smile
Really glad you joined the family Smile

It's nice that you have a good organizing experience, when we will be enough, we can do guild drak raid Smile

Then, don't put too much pressure on your shoulders, we are casual, and accept every kind of gamestyle, so keep your daughter in priority Smile ahah Smile

See you in game mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And here iam..:)   And here iam..:) Empty

Back to top Go down

And here iam..:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hug Family Forum :: Accueil :: Information - Appliances-
Jump to: