Hug Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply of Matix :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matiixx

Matiixx

Apply of Matix :D Empty
PostSubject: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:12 am

Hello my name is Gabriel and i'm 20. I'm from Canada (Quebec). I play not much these time but when i play i want to have some fun with nice player and i like most of the Hug Family member Razz
I play Matix bard rr6 / Agron bm rr6 and i have some other alts 50 that i dont rly play... My lowest char is 48.. Hmm what can i say ..
Oh i could change some of my habitude if this would give a ''+'' to my application, i mean i will stop greykill lol!
I dont like Tajendi at all.. I'm a PvE dragon/legion Master affraid
I like to RvR because its the principal thing we have to do, dont you think ? cheers
I'm a funny dude, i'm friendly with almost everybody but there is always some exeption Evil or Very Mad
Please !! I dont wanna be forever alone ! Sad
And big hug to everyone ! Very Happy
Ps: I also have my best daoc friend that would probably want to follow me if u guys want, he's called Loquen. TY Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Fabulabelle
Admin
Fabulabelle

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:44 am

WOWOWOWO!! You will stop grey kill?!!! Ahahah, knowing you, I was wondering why you applied to join us, knowing that we don't grey kill Smile

Btw, I like you! Funny player and nice guy Smile So for me, it's a 100% Yes if you stop grey kill ^^

P.S.: Loquen is a player I played with when I was leveling my Hero, so yeeeaaaarrrsss ago :p He was a nice guy too ^^
Back to top Go down
Medir

Medir

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:47 pm

I'm ok with your application if you stop grey kill too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matiixx

Matiixx

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:54 pm

I'll stop greykill Very Happy Like i say i dont play much these time, so it will be a new start for me to stop greykill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danaide

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Matiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix cheers

You know that i love you ... so for me there is nothing more to say, then welcome you to the Family sunny

cheers & /hug
Britta
Back to top Go down
Matiixx

Matiixx

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Danaaa <3 you know that i love you too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seethoven

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Even though I've been the grey on the receiving end, still glad to have matix in guild Smile

And I say keep grey ganking, just do it when no hug family members looking ^^
Back to top Go down
Matiixx

Matiixx

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:04 pm

haha x') grey kill is likethe cigarets, when u begin it, its hard to stop
Back to top Go down
Medir

Medir

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:47 pm

And to not greykilling is a rule of our guild
Back to top Go down
Matiixx

Matiixx

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:55 pm

yes that why i will follow this rule to be a member Smile
Back to top Go down
Matiixx

Matiixx

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:42 pm

To let yu guys know, i didnt kill any grey yesterday in df (in like an hour) I've meet many grey (maybe 20 total) didnt kill one, and ive help one of them to survive vs mob ! Yes i have a hearth too ! And ive do the same with my healer, i didnt kill any grey, its a good feeling to see enemy hug you, i have to do it more then a time xD
Back to top Go down
Seethoven

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:31 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
Seethoven

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Da Fuq is da hold up? Matix in guild yet????
Back to top Go down
Fabulabelle
Admin
Fabulabelle

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:32 am

???
Back to top Go down
Matiixx

Matiixx

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:33 pm

yes iam with my bm.. i,ll w8 a bit to tell to my guild that i'll join you on bard Smile
Back to top Go down
Seethoven

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:31 pm

I imagine grey killing in Hug Family has went up by as much as 5000% since you've joined, Matix.
Back to top Go down
Matiixx

Matiixx

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:38 pm

No way !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply of Matix :D   Apply of Matix :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply of Matix :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hug Family Forum :: Accueil :: Information - Appliances-
Jump to: