Hug Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cetrix

Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you Empty
PostSubject: Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you   Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Hello there, I'm alone. Yes, this is very sad.

I've been on Uthgard two years ago, in the french guild named Hexagone. I had good times in this guild, but I haven't the time to invest myself on DAoC Uthgard. And now I want to come back, as a regular / casual gamer, with my mighty mentalist ! Hexagone is dead, time to move on. Yes, mentalist is the most underrated class on Uthgard. It's all about "blademaster" or this so called "hero" in RvR. Well, Hibernia isn't "the most magic of all realms" ? Not on Uthgard, but heh ! I want to get involved in RvR with my favourite class, and do it well and cheerfully with other players.

And now, after introducing myself, some informations about me :

- You class/race
Mentalist. Celt.
- You current level
50, 4L6 (very soon). Fully templated 99% SC. 750 in alchemy.
- Why you choose this class/race
I've chosen mentalist since 2002 in DAoC. I had a crush with that class. Very helpfully as mana spec in PvE, and go light in RvR to DD, assist heal, demezz, interrupting/auto purge pet.
- Why you are interesting in joining our ranks
As I said, I'm alone. I need hugs. I know Fabulabelle a bit from Hexagone, but I don't know if he/she remembers me. I like the idea to have a mix of french and international guildies. Actually, some of my best encounters were made ​​with foreign players, in Uthgard or other games. So, why not hug family ?
I've met Agron few days ago, he's very friendly !
I like to help other people. I can't imagine a MMORPG without mutual aid. Unfortunately, nowadays it is an unusual behavior...
- Whatever you want to say (playtime, irl country, etc.)
From Strasbourg, in north-eastern France. I'm 28 years old man. My playtime is sometimes random and I like to stop for a few weeks after a big playtime, and come back. But people can trust me if they need me, I won't disappear. I am also in a development team for another game, which attracts a lot of my time when preparing a new project.
By the way, I also play on Midgard when I'm bored to wait a RvR group, or doing tasks : Spiritmaster 49 (Wilhjelm), Berserker 48 (Eirik) and Healer 33 (Eirikr). Sometimes I play other lowbies, but I want to focus on my main and my next goal is to get that 5L realm rank !

/hug
Back to top Go down
Matiixx

Matiixx

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you   Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Welcome, cetrix is rly nice guy ive talk with him, so i vote yes !
Back to top Go down
Medir

Medir

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you   Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:33 pm

I totally agree for this application because he was an Hexa first of all Razz
I know fabu point of view about you cetrix and i trust him xD so /gc invite incoming soon xD
Back to top Go down
Cetrix

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you   Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:37 am

Thank you :

Tell me when you decide and if I'm accepted among you Smile
Back to top Go down
Fabulabelle
Admin
Fabulabelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you   Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:21 am

God'fotomi'!!! Cetriiiiixxxx!! Yataaaaa!! Of course /gc invite :p Ahahahah Smile Nice player, but more important, nice guy!! ^^
And you are from Strasbourg?!! I didnt know!! I'm from Strasbourg too!! (well, atm I'm at the opposite side of earth, but well) Smile

Nice you apply to join us Smile It will be a pleasure to count you in our ranks ^^

Back to top Go down
Cetrix

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you   Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:44 am

Same town, omg ^^ The world is small.
At the opposite side of Earth ? Japan ? Smile

Nice to see you again, like good old'times.
Back to top Go down
Aquilon

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you   Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Hi Cetrix welcome to hugs! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fabulabelle
Admin
Fabulabelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you   Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:30 am

No atm, I'm in Laos Smile I'll be back in april Wink Hope you will still play on April!! and stop making pause!!! :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you   Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there, Cetrix wants to join you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hug Family Forum :: Accueil :: Information - Appliances-
Jump to: