Hug Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi all this is Jerriba speaking

Go down 
+4
Matiixx
Medir
Fabulabelle
Jerriba Shigan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerriba Shigan

Hi all this is Jerriba speaking   Empty
PostSubject: Hi all this is Jerriba speaking    Hi all this is Jerriba speaking   EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:11 am

Was already ingame invited for trial and want to introduce myself a little bit. My char in your Guild is Jerriba the little Valewalker at moment lvl 17 but working on it. He is also at 240 in WC because i am making my own scythes. It was forced because didnt find a WC who would have made me some to lvl. No
My RL Name is Michael, coming from Germany from a town nearby Düsseldorf (40 Kilometers from Cologne if noone Knows Düsseldorf jocolor ).
Played Doac since Beta on Europe Server till about a year in TOA. Then had no Time to play any longer because of Job , but heard of Uthgard short Time ago and now playing in Hib.
Played in different realms on different server, SH/ALb,Lyo/Mid,logresand camlann/hib till the break.
Playing the Valewalker because i think he has a high Utility, but is underrated on the server geek . She makes Fun and i hope i will lvl fast so i can Help in RVR and other things.
Me is 39 in RL and i think Hug Family is the Guild i have been searching for , because of what is her attitudes.I hope my English isn´t that bad so everyone can understand what i am trying to say. If scratch , tell me Exclamation .

If any Questions tell me , looking forward to get know you all and getting known by You. albino cheers albino

So Long cheers GROUPHUG to Everyone cheers

Back to top Go down
Fabulabelle
Admin
Fabulabelle

PostSubject: Re: Hi all this is Jerriba speaking    Hi all this is Jerriba speaking   EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:23 am

Hi you, nice to meet you ^^

Important is to be understandable by other guildmates ^^ Whatever your english level Smile

I agree with your point of view about VW, and I would encourage you to play it ^^ Enjoy in the family ^^
Back to top Go down
Medir

Medir

PostSubject: Re: Hi all this is Jerriba speaking    Hi all this is Jerriba speaking   EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Hello, i'm pleas too see your introduction, besides for the scythes that's because you didn't see me IG, because for low lvl weapons i'm always ok to do it until lvl 35-37. Next time ask me, plus my weapons are free if you want a first try, and often free too if you need 99 for low lvl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matiixx

Matiixx

PostSubject: Re: Hi all this is Jerriba speaking    Hi all this is Jerriba speaking   EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Hi welcome ! .. Medir, can you make me some MP stiletto lvl 51 for free ? Smile No wait, i'll pay in /hug
Back to top Go down
Berylle

PostSubject: Re: Hi all this is Jerriba speaking    Hi all this is Jerriba speaking   EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Don't do it Medir. It's a trick!
Back to top Go down
Danaide

PostSubject: Re: Hi all this is Jerriba speaking    Hi all this is Jerriba speaking   EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Heya Jerriba and welcome! sunny

I'm mostly offline the past two weeks due to RL but wanted to assure you, that there are lots of Guildmembers who know Düsseldorf Very Happy

Greetings from Oberhausen and a big /hug
Britta
Back to top Go down
Aquilon

PostSubject: Re: Hi all this is Jerriba speaking    Hi all this is Jerriba speaking   EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Welcome to the family Jerriba!
Back to top Go down
Jerriba Shigan

PostSubject: Not Online   Hi all this is Jerriba speaking   EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:13 am

At moment i Changing My Home and have no internet to get into Game, posting from Work at the moment .Hope to see You in a few Days
Back to top Go down
Ziarina

Ziarina

PostSubject: Re: Hi all this is Jerriba speaking    Hi all this is Jerriba speaking   EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:15 am

Liebe Grüße aus der Nähe von Bonn Very Happy

Welcome to the Family!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all this is Jerriba speaking    Hi all this is Jerriba speaking   Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi all this is Jerriba speaking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hug Family Forum :: Accueil :: Information - Appliances-
Jump to: