Hug Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Hug Family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquilon

Hello Hug Family Empty
PostSubject: Hello Hug Family   Hello Hug Family EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Hello Hug family =)

I've returned to DAOC after playing U.S. live for many years from Nimue start-up to about a year after Labyrinth was released, and I'm enjoying the Uthgard server Smile I'm currently looking for a place to call home, and after reviewing your rules it sounds like the perfect place I can fit in. I'm looking for a family oriented guild, a place to relax and have some fun with friendly people.

At the moment I have two characters:

21 Warden - "Aquilon" - I like to play this class to provide buffs, heal support and PBT!
20 Mentalist - "Aquilous" - Again, I like this class for the heal support and the DoTs. Oh and the PoT kinda helps :p

Future plans: rolling a Ranger. One of my favorites, I love this class for the stealth and ranged damage option. This class just didn't make sense to start out with on a new server as there were better group friendly classes to start with.

I live in the U.S. on the west coast, about an hour north of Los Angeles. I realize many people are from Europe on this server and grouping may be limited due to the time differences, but I am totally fine with that and can help whenever possible.

If you see me online and anyone needs help, throw me a /tell Smile See you around, -Matt
Back to top Go down
Fabulabelle
Admin
Fabulabelle

Hello Hug Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hug Family   Hello Hug Family EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Nice presentation mate! Smile Really happy that you are part of the Family ^^
See you in game Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello Hug Family
Page 1 of 1