Hug Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Hug Family!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rizok

Hello Hug Family!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Hug Family!!   Hello Hug Family!! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:53 pm

I've grouped with some of you on my many alts, (hard for me to even keep track of) and I really enjoyed playing with all of you. I've been on Uthgard for a little over a year and have been in a wonderful Guild known as The Covenant. They have been an amazing guild, and I will miss them quite a bit. The reason I'm leaving is because our numbers have dwindled over the last 12 months, and one of the guild leaders is currently playing in Mid. The guild has held together for the most part, but because basic leadership is missing, the guild isn't growing. I am seeking a guild with decent numbers and who are friendly. What is more friendlier than a family full of hugs!!

I have spoken with The Cove about this decision and allthough they are sad to see me go, they understand the guild isn't what it once was. The respect my decision to leave and I will remain friends with all of them.

I wanted to stay within the alliance so I am still connected to them, but I also wanted a guild that has friendly players and quite a few active people. I have found that in Hug Family. I'll be making the switch over the next several days to join with all of my alts. I am in the US but I play odd hours for a US player, I can be found online at around 11 pm Central time, all the way up to 4 pm central time. I look forward to playing with you all and I have many alts spread across many different levels so I will be able to help you guys out wherever I can. Thank you for this opportunity!!

Rizok 49 VW
Epean 50 mana Chanter (LGM Tailor)
Rhomulous 32 Druid
Dextrom 36 Hero (LGM Weaponcrafter)
Pointt 35 Light Eld
Anjunabeats 23 Bard
Strangerdanger 19 Ranger
Rizokk 14 BM
Sorrio 13 Piercemaster (LGM Armorcrafter)
Suilluis 27 Animist
Symba 19 Mentalist

<edited for adding alts, told you I couldn't keep up ^^>
Back to top Go down
Ziarina

Ziarina

Hello Hug Family!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hug Family!!   Hello Hug Family!! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi Rizok! Glad that you wrote in forum like i told you.
It would be a pleasure to have you in the family to keep in contact with your old alliance und have fun with us.
If you want to be invited, just ask a family member to invite you^^
Back to top Go down
Taranys

Taranys

Hello Hug Family!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hug Family!!   Hello Hug Family!! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:07 pm

in advance, welcome to the Family! =)
Back to top Go down
Fabulabelle
Admin
Fabulabelle

Hello Hug Family!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hug Family!!   Hello Hug Family!! EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:54 am

Hi dear ^^

If you agree our rules and commitments, it will be a pleasure to greet you in the family ^^
Remember that we wanted to be a family, and by this, we need a good communication between every members. Always talk to your guildmates if there is something wrong, or if you need something Wink

/hug
Back to top Go down
Rizok

Hello Hug Family!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hug Family!!   Hello Hug Family!! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Of course I agree Smile And I will always communicate with fellow guild members. I am a very easy going person and I don't see any issues that would ever arise. However, if they do, I will be a big boy and talk about them Smile
Back to top Go down
Danaide

Hello Hug Family!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hug Family!!   Hello Hug Family!! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Welcome Rizok and /hug Very Happy

Make yourself at home and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Hug Family!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hug Family!!   Hello Hug Family!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Hug Family!!
Page 1 of 1